Last Reviewed September 2019
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Corridor Communications Inc. (CCI Wireless or the Company), and for cciwireless.ca. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by CCI Wireless and by the website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- “CCI”, “CCI Wireless”, “we” or “our”:
Means Corridor Communications Inc. and each of its subsidiaries and affiliates as they may exist from time to time.
- Business Contact Information: Means any information that is used for the purpose of communicating or facilitating communication with an individual in relation to their employment, business or profession such as the individual’s name, position name or title, work address, work telephone number, work fax number or work electronic address
- “Customer”, “you” or “your”: Means an individual who: (a) has an account with CCI; (b) subscribes for, uses, has used, or applies to use CCI’s products and/or services; (c) corresponds with CCI; (d) is a Web Site User; and/or (d) enters a contest sponsored or administered by CCI.
- Employee: Any individual who works for or provides labour to CCI or one of its affiliate companies in exchange for wages or salary.
- Personal Information: Means information about an identifiable individual, for example an individual’s name, account number, e-mail address, payment information, user logs or certain numbers associated with that individual’s equipment (for example MAC address or IP address), if CCI can link such numbers to the individual. It does not include aggregate information that cannot be associated with a specific individual.
- Web Site User: Means a user of a website owned, controlled or managed by CCI from which CCI collects Personal Information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect you, as the web site user or customer, and your personal information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Registration & Signup
To order services from CCI, a user must first complete a registration form on our website or supply information to an employee of CCI over the telephone. During registration, a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest. At your option, you may also provide demographic information (such as gender or age) about yourself, but it is not required. We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we’ll use this information to contact you.
Links to Other Sites
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Surveys and Contests
From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
Email Marketing and the Canadian Anti-Spam Law (CASL)
We may, from time to time, contact you via email to promote new products or services that you may be interest in. In doing, we abide by the laws and guidelines within the Canadian Anti-Spam Laws and Legislation (CASL). By way of ordering services form us, you have thereby given implicit consent to receive these promotional emails from us. You may unsubscribe from these promotional marketing list used by CCI at anytime, without penalty, by using the unsubscribe mechanism within the received email, or by contacting us using the information below or on our website at cciwireless.ca/contact.
– end –